Manufacturing Design and Fixing Mechanical Engineering Problems
Is your equipment suffering from these design symptoms? Let us help you address and resolve these issues today.
- Using Wrong Parts for Building Machines
- Improper Applications
- Poorly Built Parts
We work to help you design, engineer and build machines, so they work properly. And have a longer lasting service life.
Equipment Design Services • Retrofitting • Programming • Machine Development
Our designs and engineering help you run your operations smoothly and affordably.
- Automated Machine Design
- Concept Development
- Consulting and Concept Development
- Motion Control
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- PLC Programming (PLC Direct, Omron, Allen Bradley and RS Logix)
- Mechanisms and Devices
Manufacturer Equipment Design & Build Engineering Team
Our experienced team works with you to develop and build the machines and parts you need.
- Custom Machines and Parts
- On-Site Mechanical Engineer
- On-Site Journeyman
- Designing and Retrofitting Existing Machines
- Maximize Machine Efficiency and Production
- Rebuild or Design Poorly Made Parts We’ll help you automate costly, labor intensive tasks.
Mechanical Engineering • Machine Automation Design & Build
Our certified Mechanical Engineer insures your parts and designs work properly. Machines and equipment designed and built by us are stamped with their approval.
- Machine Automation Design and Build
- Prints and Duplication
- Remake Old Prints
- Up-to-Date Prints
- Design Approval and Works Correctly
The Mechanical Engineer and Journeyman work together to make sure you get the product you’re after. From mixers to machine automation choose Western Machine Works for your design/build engineering needs.
Contact your Machine Repair Specialist today at 253.777.1967 Western Machine Works keeps you up and running!
Western Machine Works
652 East 11th Street Tacoma, WA 98421 T: (253) 777.1967 F: (253) 383-7585 All repairs guaranteed. Available 24 hours a day.